Cleaning the toilet is the task that nearly everyone postpones it mainly because they don’t know what to do. This guide will tell you the three best ways for clearing the toilet so let’s start directly.
1. Deep Cleaning of the toilet:
Follow the following steps.
• Wear clean gloves. It is preferable to wear waterproof, rubber gloves as toilets are the paradise of bacteria so you will need to keep your hands clean and dry. Keep these gloves at a certain place and tell everyone at the home that they are the gloves of the toilet not to be mixed with other gloves at home.
• Wash the whole toilet using hot water first to loosen the dirt and kill most of the organisms.
• Use a sponge after putting it in hot water to wash the toilet.
• Apply the toilet cleaner to the area that you are about to scrub then start rubbing the toilet with the sponge. It is better to read the manufacturer’s instructions to make sure that the type of cleaner you have is suitable for the toilet stains.
2. Quick cleaning of the toilet:
Follow the following steps.
•You will need certain tools. Rubber gloves, a toilet brush, sanitary wipes, an old, out-of-use toothbrush, clean rags, paper towels and toilet cleaner.
• Put on your gloves and scrub the toilet.
• Start with the bowl then move to the rest of the toilet.
• If there are some stains that will not be removed by only scrubbing, apply some pressure over them.
• If the stains are hard to remove, apply the toilet cleaner and scrub again.
• Take special care of the top and bottom lids. Wash them on both sides and use every possible method and every possible tool to clean them well. They are among the areas that must be cleaned well even if you are giving your toilet a quick cleaning.
• Use a spray and give your toilet a shiny look after finishing your quick cleaning.
3. Cleaning the areas around the toilet:
Follow the following steps for the proper cleaning around the toilet.
• remove any items on the toilet or around it like boxes and tissues. That is how you will be able to wash under and around them and on the other hand, they will be safe instead of accidentally breaking anything.
• Remove the dust and wash the items that you have removed well before putting them back on the toilet.
• Clean the floor around the toilet.
4. The final steps:
After finishing everything, do the following.
• Flush your toilet.
• Get the items that you have removed back to their place again.
• Take off the gloves and put them in a certain place. Again, tell everybody that these gloves are specific for cleaning the toilet in order not to be mixed with any kind of gloves at home. It is better to wash the gloves by hot water and a cleaner before putting them away.
• Wash your hands with hot water and soap to kill any bacteria that escaped from the gloves.
Idaho Carpet Cleaning and Restoration